We're thrilled to be officially launching our blends at Erika Bloom's East Hampton outpost this July. To celebrate, we asked Erika to share with us her top 6 Healthy Hampton's living (or vacationing!) tips. And to add to this list is your daily blend fix, right?! Swing by Erika Bloom's East Hampton studio to fuel up. Wishing you all a happy July 4th weekend!
1) Of course private Pilates session at Erika Bloom are at the top of my list. We have a set of hugely talented Erika Bloom instructors out east this season offering private and duet sessions in-studio, in-home, as well as on the beach! (I also look forward to finishing my workouts with a Lulitonix blend at the studio!)
2) On rainy days I often take my two children to the Children's Museum of the East End in Bridgehampton. Tons of fun exhibits and events for the family.
4) Paddle boarding on Gardiners Bay. Anytime I'm outdoors in the Hamptons I'm always applying sunscreen. The eco-friendly LaVanila line makes an amazing SPF 40 face cream, which we also carry in our Erika Bloom Boutique!
5) Dinner in the garden at home with local organic ingredients from the Green Thumb. I make an effort to specifically eat what's in season. Right now a favorite is asparagus and arugula salad with fennel, seared tuna, with a fresh olive and garlic tapenade.
6) Another event that we've been loving already this summer is Sunset Fridays and Saturdays at Wolffer Estate. There's live music each night, with local wines, cheeses, and gorgeous sunsets.