Matcha lovers hold onto your pants - you are about to flip over how incredibly easy it is to make a dreamy matcha ice cream that's dairy-free, raw, free of refined sugar, loaded to the max with superfood goodness and just downright magical. This recipe will not only satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way, it will also give you an insane antioxidant AND energy boost!
Magic Matcha Ice Cream
[Makes 3 cups]
- 1 container Chia X or Chia Life
- 1 cup chopped frozen bananas (make sure they are ripe and spotty before freezing)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbs organic matcha green tea powder
- Pinch Himalayan salt
Optional : 1 handful baby spinach for color and extra nutrition
Prep: Pour Chia X into freezer bag or ice cube tray- freeze overnight. Also make sure you have 2-3 ripe bananas frozen.
1. Add all ingredients to food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
2. Top with Rawmio bark crumbles